Latest Govt Jobs, Bank Jobs, Railway Jobs, Defence Jobs Notification Here:
To live a successful life in this world, people should need a suitable and stable job that suits their profile and qualification. Every year there were many people becoming graduates. Most of the people have the dream of getting the govt job because it has many benefits when compared to private jobs. Even though there are many MNC and corporate companies, still there is a much demand for government jobs. Instead of working in the private sector all the graduates and post graduates are looking for the latest govt jobs.
Latest Govt Jobs posted on 13th December 2016
- Jharkhand Staff Selection JSSC Recruitment 2016 for 513 Posts
- Bihar Staff Selection BSSC Recruitment 2016 for 152 Vacancies
- Karnataka Antibiotics KAPL Recruitment 2016 for 34 Vacancies
Latest Govt Jobs posted on 11th December 2016
- Air India AIATSL Recruitment 2016 for 112 Agent Vacancies
- ASRB Recruitment 2016 for 22 Senior Scientists Vacancies
- South 24 Parganas Recruitment 2016 for 508 Vacancies
- North 24 Parganas Recruitment 2016 for 68 Vacancies
Government Jobs posted on 10th December 2016
- Karnataka State Police KSP Recruitment 2016 for 211 Posts
- ESIC Recruitment 2016 for Various Vacancies
- UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 for 664 Various Vacancies
Latest Govt Jobs posted on 9th December 2016
- OSSSC Recruitment 2016 for 1381 Various Vacancies
- West Bengal PDCL WBPDCL Recruitment 2016 for 46 Posts
- Tamil Nadu TNPSC Recruitment 2016 for Officers Vacancies
Recent Government Jobs Posted on 8th December 2016
- Punjab PSC PPSC Recruitment 2016 for 545 Various Vacancies
- Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2016 for 28 Various Vacancy
- Indian Bank IB Recruitment 2016 for 324 Various Vacancies
- Life Insurance Corporation of India LIC Recruitment 2016 for 320 Posts
- Mazagon Dock Limited MDL Recruitment 2016 for 468 Vacancies/
Recent Government Jobs Posted on 7th December 2016
- Air India AASL Recruitment 2016 for 54 Cabin Crew Vacancies
- Bharat Electronics Limited BEL Recruitment 2016 for Engineers
- Karnataka Bank Limited KBL Recruitment 2016 for Clerks Posts
- Western Railway Recruitment 2016 for 444 Various Vacancies
Latest Government Jobs Posted on 6th December 2016
- Odisha Police Recruitment 2016 for 521 Constables
- Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2016 for 192 Various Vacancies
- Border Security Force BSF Recruitment 2016 for 157 Vacancies
- Kolkata Municipal Service Commission Recruitment 2016 for 80 Vacancies
Latest Govt Jobs Posted on 5th December 2016
- Bank of Baroda Lucknow Recruitment 2016 for 272 Vacancies
- SJVN Recruitment 2016 for 201 Apprentice Vacancies
- SBI State Bank of India Recruitment 2016 for 103 Vacancies
- SAIL Bokaro Recruitment 2016 for 126 Vacancies
- NCERT Recruitment 2016 for 240 Various Vacancies
- Indian Air Force IAF Recruitment 2016 for 50 Posts
Government Jobs posted on 3rd December 2016
- HAL Recruitment 2016 for 215 GE Vacancies
- APSACS Recruitment 2016 for 15 Vacancies
- Currency Note Press Recruitment 2016 for 15 Vacancies
- Bank of Baroda AP Recruitment 2016 for 144 Vacancies
- IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2016 for Engineer Vacancies
Latest Govt Jobs posted on 2nd December 2016
- IDBI Bank Recruitment 2016 for 1000 Assistant Manager vacancies
- APPSC Recruitment 2016 – Group-II Services 982 Posts
- IBPS Recruitment 2016-17 for 4122 Various Vacancies
- Naval Dockyard Apprentices Recruitment 2017 – 290 Trade Apprentice Posts
- BSNL Recruitment 2017 – 2510 Junior Telecom Officer Posts
- UPSC CDS Entrance Examination 2017 for 463 Vacancies
- CSS NIAM Recruitment 2016 for Director, AD, AO, RO and Hostel Manager Vacancies
- Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2016 – 2017 for Assistant Manager Vacancies
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2016 For 2639 Assistant Radiographer, Lab Technician, Dental Technician, and Ophthalmic Assistant vacancies in Rajasthan
- BEL Recruitment 2016 for 90 Contact Engineers Vacancies
Government Jobs posted on 25th October 2016
- MCAB Recruitment 2016 – 2017 for General Manager Vacancies
- Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2016 – 2017 For 20 Judicial Assistant Vacancies
- TNPL Recruitment 2016 – 38 Semi Skilled (B, C and D) Trainee Vacancies
The government sector is providing jobs not only for the graduate people but also for the SSC and Intermediate candidates. There were many govt jobs in India that were provided according to their qualification. People are not interested only in one stream of the govt job but they are attracted to various types of government jobs. In our county people believe that government job provides prestige and security and it is very comfortable to work without any pressure compared to private jobs.
Let’s see in detail about some of the benefits and advantages of the government jobs.
Security of Job: this is the most and best advantage. The govt jobs were never controlled by economic recession like private jobs. This government job has stability. The employees in the government sector have a constant and fixed income; the job will be retained until they retire. They also have a job security and there are very less chances to lose their jobs.
Work load is Minimum: There will be no pressure of work in govt jobs. People need not to work for over time or extra days. The government jobs provide satisfactory and relaxed life.
Promoting to Higher level: There were promotional benefits in govt jobs. there will be increments in salary also. If your service period is longer, there are higher promotional facilities. This may be advantage to senior people and disadvantage to some people.
Holidays: In government jobs there is no arguing for holidays and taking leaves. Every year there will be fixed holidays for all the occasions and also even there are paid holidays.
Other benefits and pension schemes: The government jobs in India provide more benefits like, insurance, health benefits, provident funds, house facility, electricity and telephone facility and also a pension facility for lifelong validity.
Let’s see some of the sectors in which the government of India provides the vacancies of govt jobs :
UPSC: The union public service commission every year releases the notification for the vacancies of various posts in different fields like Civil services, foreign services, engineering services, defence jobs, navy, army, etc. All these were high professional jobs that are useful for serving the public.
Banks: most of the people are interested in banking sector because of comfort and security. Every year IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Section) united with all the public sector banks and releases a notification and conducts the exam for the posts of Specialist Officers (SO), Probationary Officers (PO), Clerks, etc. Not only IBPS, but also RBI, SBI, NABARD etc, all these sectors also conduct the tests for various posts.
Railways: In railways jobs also there are lot of benefits. It is a central govt job with much benefits and facilities. Whenever there are vacancies the Railway Board conducts exams through RRB and recruits more people in various departments. There were also grade tests and department tests in this filed which will promote you to higher level. The least post qualification in Railways is 10th standard.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC): Every year the staff selection commission releases the notification for the entire category of posts. The least post qualification in SSC is Intermediate. It conducts exams like CGL (combined graduate level), CHSL (combined higher secondary level) etc.
State Public Service Commission: In India, every state has its own public service commission. Whenever there is Vacancy in particular fields it releases the notifications and conducts the state level exams. People also have the facility of transferring from one service to other service through the tests. Notifications were released in the fields like Groups (1, 2, 3, and 4) Police jobs, Teaching and the Non- teaching jobs etc.
Engineering: There were many companies that are under government authority. The companies like, BSNL, BHEL, ONGC, SAIL, GAIL, NTPC, HAL, etc were some of the companies which provide the govt job notifications for the posts in engineering fields, not only graduates but also they provide jobs like electrician, fitter, technician etc.
These were some of the government sector jobs that provide vacancies to the people. So, most of the people are awaiting eagerly for the notifications of latest govt jobs to be released. There was a lot of competition now a day for the government jobs. Due to huge benefits in the government field people are desired to have a best carrier with government jobs. Even though there was a huge competition people were still preferring the government jobs. They were waiting for the notifications to be released.
Due to increase in technology, there were thousands of private sector jobs, but people were mostly interested in govt jobs. Anyways, getting a government jobs is not an easy process it takes a long time, but when it is done it provides you a long term benefits. For applying govt jobs, there were many job sites in the Google which gives the notification of latest govt jobs, where people can find the particular job that suits their qualification and apply through the application form. So, people are advised that if they want a tension free and riskless life with excellent carrier with lifelong benefits can opt for government jobs.